MADMICROBE IS LOOKING FOR TALENT
We are a busy Life Science Animation Studio with clients in the Pharma & HealthCare Industries and are looking for an exceptional CG Artist/Animator/Generalist to bring on to our team.
Candidates should have most or all of the following skills and experience:
– 5+ years of professional experience in CG animation in a production environment
– Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D.
– Able to handle all animation tasks from concept development through to final deliverable
– Ability to build accurate models and environments based on references provided
– Advanced lighting, texturing and photo real rendering knowledge and experience.
Redshift experience a plus.
– Technical director capabilities: ability to rig complex organic effects in an efficient and
organized manner for assets shared with other team members
– Skilled with particle simulation (X-Particles experience a plus)
– Excellent animation skills, and feel for moving cameras and elements within an environment
– Constantly seeking to improve skill set and quality, as well as keeping up to date with new tools
– Strong design sensibility and plugged into the current trends and techniques of Motion Design
– 3-5 years of professional experience with Adobe After Effects (and Adobe CC suite)
– Ability to composite and edit cg shots with multipass elements from c4d
– Highly organized
– Experience meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing jobs effectively
– Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
– Great attention to detail
– Confident with friendly, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
– Good listening skills, follows directions accurately
– Responsible, proactive and trustworthy
– Ability to lead when necessary
Additional Skills & Experience (not required but welcome):
– Medical Animation experience
– Education and/or advanced knowledge in Cellular/Molecular biology and Anatomy, or an
aptitude for learning such things
– Experience in researching and producing accurate molecular models from reference and
utilizing the Protein Data Bank.
– Experience using 3rd party tools to transfer PDB models into C4d
– Houdini skills
– Experience in liquid and gaseous fluid simulation
– UV unwrapping and editing
– Z-Brush skills
– Substance skills
– Character rigging and animation skills
– Knowledge and or experience in VR technology trends: ie: Oculus Unity3D and/or Unreal
Engine workflow etc.
Candidate can work remotely but should be able to communicate throughout the day using Skype.
Please send your reel link and any relevant examples of your work along with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org